You have no items in your shopping cart
Explore | Fitness | Cruise | Tour | Fishing
The TAO Fit is all about stability, durability, and versatility. Whether paddling in slop and boat chop or taking a board down a section of fast water, the hybrid hull offers a unique keeled nose for cutting through chop and softening the ride while giving the board great tracking characteristics.
The keeled nose transitions to flat profile through the middle of the board, giving it outstanding stability. The flat deck offers the perfect platform for those looking for a board for a yoga class or for the angler who wants to land the big one. A flat deck is also the perfect surface to keep your cooler or take your child or dog for a ride.
The TAO FIT (TT) 11'0'' x 34''' board features SIC’s proprietary TOUGH-TEC (TT) construction offering maximum strength.
|11'0"||34.0"||39 lbs||260 L||TOUGH-TEC|
The TAO FIT (TT) 11'0'' x 34'' comes with:
- ACE-TEC (AT) construction which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance and incredible durability
- Full length smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip
- 9.0” FCS Connect touring fin (nylon)
- Ergo-Undercut handle
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
THERMOFORMING AROUND A POLYSTYRENE CORE:
Under heat and pressure in aluminum molds we thermoform a durable, impact resistant skin over a molded, watertight EPS foam core. The board is then extracted from the mold and sent for finishing.
• Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
• Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the TAO features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all TAO models.