As a small business, we strive to make sure you purchase the right product in the first place. But things happen, so if you need to return your purchase we ask that you mail it back to us at: 70 Brown Street, North Kingstown, RI 02852.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide return labels or refund shipping costs (unless we screwed up, then we’ll fix it). Kayaks and standup paddleboards are final sale. If there are damages in shipping, we will rectify those separately with the freight company.
Need a different size? Call us at (401) 295-4400 or email us to process this. We will not ship the new item until we receive the original one, as it saves you and us money (and isn’t that what we’re all after in this crazy thing called life?).
- Refunds are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date with a receipt. All refunds will be credited the same way they were paid for, with the exception of store credit being given for returns after 30 days.
- Demo fees are held for a period of 30 days.
- All checks take 10 business days to clear, a refund will not be issued until a check has cleared.
- Cash returns are issued in the form of a corporate check.
- All gift cards/certificates are final sale and may not be redeemed for cash. Unused balance remaining on gift card/certificate may not be redeemed for cash.
- 15% restocking fee on new/unused fishfinders
- 15% restocking fee on new/unused trailers
- NO RETURNS on used products and all special orders
FOR KAYAKS & STANDUP PADDLEBOARDS
- Kayaks and Standup Paddleboards are final sale. Once boats/boards are purchased and taken away from the Kayak Centre, there will be no more returns or exchanges.
- Deposits taken to hold boats/boards in stock are non-refundable.
- Deposits taken to pre-order boats/boards are non-refundable within 60 days from the current scheduled ship date for your order. If 60 days have passed and the product has not arrived, you have two options:
- OPTION 1: If you paid by credit card and you need to cancel, we can refund back to your credit card, less a 6% fee to cover the credit card processing fees we incur for the payment and subsequent refund. Cash or check payments will be refunded by a corporate check within 2-3 business days.
- OPTION 2: Receive 90% of your deposit back and the remaining 10% will be put on a gift card for you to use on any merchandise, tours, rentals, classes or repairs/service.
- Deposits are non-refundable, but they are transferrable. This means that you can change the model and/or color of the kayak or board that you originally chose.