Backorder ETA: April 2021*
*We will update this estimate as we receive information from the factory
Reserve your kayak today! We require a 50% (non-refundable) deposit to hold the boat. This secures your kayak on the next available shipment. Call for more information.
At 56 lbs. the Old Town Sportsman Discovery Solo 119 canoe is the ideal grab-and-go watercraft for anglers and hunters alike. It offers the simplicity and utility of a solo canoe with the agility and sleek handling of a kayak.
- Pioneered by Old Town, the legendary 3-layer hull construction of closed cell foam surrounded by layers of high-density polyethylene creates a rugged yet lightweight hull
- Agile, stable and easy to handle, this canoe is well-suited for paddling with a double-blade kayak paddle
- Contoured, adjustable kayak-style seat, is made of a thermoformed closed-cell foam that provides support and comfort. Channels direct water to drain holes and provide ventilation
- Recessed track on forward thwart for easy on/off accessory mounting
- Two convenient forward-facing flush mounted rod holders built into the seat's armrest for swapping lures or landing a fish. Two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders behind the seat for rod storage or trolling.
- Comfort Flex kayak-style seat is contoured, adjustable and padded for ultimate comfort on the water. Seat position allows paddling canoe or kayak style with a single or double-blade paddle. With built-in cup holder.
- Padded armrests with trays for tackle and shotgun shell storage
- Paddling performance and comfort is enhanced by the easy-to-adjust foot braces
- Spacious hull is perfect for fishing crates, duck decoys, camping gear or your dog
- Custom tackle box included
- Total Boat Capacity: 354 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 56 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 298 pounds
||11' 9" | 3.6 m
||32.5 in | 82.6 cm
||18 in | 45.7 cm
||12.5 in | 31.7 cm