Gear Aid Seam Grip WP Waterproof Sealant and Adhesive is perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors. This urethane adhesive works great for repairing technical outerwear, tents, latex gaskets and so much more.
- Great for filling holes, just back the hole with tape and apply Gear Aid Seam Grip, let it dry and remove the tape.
- Repair seams, and tears on tents, rain gear or technical outerwear.
- Cure time is 8-12 hours. Mixing Cure Accelerator (otherwise known as Cotol), with Seam Grip reduces the cure time to two hours.
- Urethane adhesive is the duct tape of the boating world, don't leave home without it.
- Use for gasket replacement
- Use for repairing holes/tears
- Great as a tent seam sealer
- Flexible, waterproof formula is resistant to extreme cold or heat
- Safe for use on natural and synthetic fabrics