Paddle it, Catch Big!
- 12’0” length covers distance and maintains good ground speed for trawling and paddling quickly in open ocean conditions.
- Ultra wide tail increases overall stability to move and rotate freely when reeling in a big fish.
- Volume in the nose stops the board diving in chop and keeps it stable enough to power through rough conditions.
- Space on the deck to hold a cooler box with enough room to move around.
- Bungee tie-downs help carry gear as well as multiple FCS inserts for different accessories.
- Scotty Mounts in front of the standing area are ideal for aftermarket GPS and other Scotty accessories, while mounts behind can be used for attaching rod holders or a fishing rack.
- Available in Starshot Technology without Fishing option.
Bottom shape: “V to triple concave to single concave.”
- Sharp V creates a very silent entry on the water making no noise and wake.
- Round rail creates good displacement and glide and center channel concave for lift to reduce the wet area.
This is a used board and may have normal signs of use including possible scratches or dings. The board is water tight and performance is not affected by any surface wear.