These lifejackets are used and will show signs of wear. Any signs of wear are cosmetic and will not affect performance.
The NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD is our foundational front-entry jacket with high-back flotation to accommodate most kayak seats and low-back mesh for warm-weather ventilation.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The high-back design fits comfortably against most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower allows for ventilation on warm days.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).