If kayak anglers could only have one piece of (non-safety) apparel, the versatile NRS Varial Hoodie with its head-to-waist protection would be a top choice.
- The integrated sun hood and neck gaiter let you adjust to conditions on the fly, and on the water, without taking off the shirt. Use the hood and neck gaiter separately, or in combination.
- The poly/spandex fabric dries quickly, wicks moisture and delivers UPF 50 sun protection.
- Small, laser-cut holes around the mouth and nose of the neck gaiter release excess moisture preventing condensation build-up on glasses.
- Hood and gaiter loosely hang around the neck and back when not in use.
- Construction design eliminates seams under the arms and on the shoulders to deliver friction-free zones for paddling, rowing and casting comfort with a PFD.
- Thumb loops in the sleeves extend the sun protection to the fingers by preventing vulnerable gaps between your sleeves and sun gloves.